Shopping online is more than an addiction, it's a way of life. For many it's something we couldn't live without. Going to the grocery store, clothing store and pharmacy is becoming a thing of the past. What if you needed eyeglasses? What are your options? Why choose online vs regular brick and mortar?
What are the benefits of buying prescription eyeglasses online?
What are the benefits of buying eyeglasses online?
Reasons & Benefits to buying eyeglasses online:
- Convenience of using your computer or a tablet or even your phone.
- You can go price comparison before making your final decision
- You have a wealth of information available at your fingertips as opposed to driving to the store and ending up with a salesman looking to push their product.
- You get to choose from a large variety of colors and styles.
- You get to choose from a variety of lens times.
- Your glasses get shipped to your home or office without visiting a store.
- You can save a lot of money. Consumer reports did a report in 2013 that showed the average american spent $244 on their glasses. There is a significant saving of as much as 40% off and in many instances even a lot more when purchasing online.